Monday, July 21, 2008

Mama Can Kneeboard...

We made a day of it yesterday and took another roadtrip to LAH. This time we went with our friends Seth and Stacy, and their son Bryce. Well, Stacy was brave and decided to try waterskiing and kneeboarding. She did good and made it back in one piece, so I gave it a go. I was not brave enough for the skiis - it was kneeboard, and kneeboard only for me. I was soo nervous. But once I got the hang of it, it wasn't so bad. I actually got up and rode for a few seconds. It was fun! But today Mama is sore:)

Seth
laeaa 001


























Bryce and Taylor
laeaa 002

Chad floatin' away
laeaa 003

me, Bryce, and Stacy
laeaa 004


laeaa 008

Chad kneeboarding
laeaa 009

Stacy kneeboarding
laeaa 010

Mama kneeboarding
laeaa 011

This is the only picture I got of Seth doin' his thang:)
laeaa 012

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look fantasmo!!!

Way to be brave!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

Love the lake! The kiddos are adorable--they look like they are ready to model or be on the Disney channel or something!!!

Davis Family said...

Way to go Mamma! I can wakeboard...kinda, I prefer tubing!! I've never kneeboarded.. it looks fun & doable though! We love going to the lake...but with 2kids under 2 our lake trips have been on the verge of extinction this summer!