Sunday, July 20, 2008

His New Favorite Thing...

Is to climb the stairs. And the little toot is lightning FAST! I normally have the gate up, but sometimes I forget. There is nothing more annoying (or cuter, I might add) than having to hike my leg over that thing everytime I need in the girls' room. Anyway, back to Connor. He loves it when I forget about the gate. And believe me, he takes notice. On more than one occassion his sisters (aka "other-mother") and I have caught him sneaking up to the second floor. Talk about getting your heart rate up. You've never seen me move so quick up those stairs as I have to capture my little man! And he's just so proud of himself!

Look at that sweet face:) I can already see the little boy in him trying to come out. Luckily the clean sheets that I still have not put on the beds are blocking his way:)
IMG_0691

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Crawling just opens all kinds of new doors doesn't it! Slow down Connor, Logan will be there before we know it. Then we will see what kind of trouble they get into!

Davis Family said...

OOOh no that is scary...I know how fast a momma can move to save her babies....we become like super heroes or something! He looks adorable doing it though!

Anonymous said...

That is the smile that melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous--don't know what I did wrong