Monday, May 5, 2008

Park Pictures...

Taylor played hooky today, so we went to the park! Actually, she has strep and tonsilitis. Poor thing. This is the 5th time since Oct. So...we have an appt. with the ear, nose, and throat dr. to see about get her tonsils taken out.
Anyway, we had a fun time at the park. The weather was perfect. And I had fun playing with my new camera.
I know there are way more pictures of Taylor, but Averi was not indulging in my picture-taking obsession today.


Connor loves to swing!
My girlies
Happy boy:)

Playing with Photoshop
Peace
Swingin' is fun
Cool crop
Beauty

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love these pics... I got a Canon SD850IS for my birthday in November and I love it! :) It takes great pics! Your kids are so cute... and growing! ~Jamie

Davis Family said...

Oh fun! I love taking pictures...haven't been taking enough lately! That last picture is really good, they all are, but that one is my fav! Photoshop is the best!