Friday, March 14, 2008

Birthday Boy...













What Connor is learning/doing at 12 months:

  • He is starting to mimick what we say and do. The other day in the car I was looking at my throat in the mirror - when I turned around and looked at Connor he had his mouth open, his tongue out, and was saying "Ahhh." It was too cute!
  • He says "Uh-oh"
  • He will open and close his hand and say "bye-bye"
  • We are teaching him to sign "more" - he is really getting the hang of it. I'll have to video it because it is so neat!
  • He got his 8th tooth a couple of days ago.
  • We are still working with him on learning to crawl. He is getting better at using his legs.
  • He is on whole milk - no more formula :) and eating more and more table food.
  • I love it when he tries not to smile. He keeps his mouth closed but can't quite contain a little grin. He is my handsome boy!
  • He loves his sisters, but sometimes they just are too much for him. Averi could love on him all day, but Connor has a limit:) He likes to grab her nose and hair.

We are having so much fun with our boy! This age is definitely one of my favorites!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! His boots are TOO CUTE! :) The last picture is hilarious - He's one cute little boy! Watch out for older women... haha! Have a great weekend!