Thursday, February 28, 2008

Big Boy Car Seat...

So big
Eating a cheerio (I think)
I love that smile
My baby
He can see the worldAhhh...my little man
We made the big switch from infant carrier to forward facing carseat last weekend. It had to be done for the sake of my back and arms. Con-man was HUGE - I could barely lift the toot. Now he looks so small and cute in that big carseat. I love looking back and seeing his chubby little face. He just smiles at me and laughs. I think he feels like a big boy now. He's not stuck staring at the backseat anymore (although Taylor and Averi provided him with some good entertainment). He likes being able to look out the window and know what's going on. It's funny how little things like this are so exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TAG you are it!