Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year's Resolution...

OK...so one of my New Year's resolutions is to start a blog. I read so many of them I decided it was time to get one of my own! Besides, what better way to journal and document these precious days with my babies/family.
Speaking of babies, Connor is 10 months old as of yesterday. How is this even possible? Makes me a little sad - Sometimes I ask him if he will just stay little forever:)
But this age is absolutely the most fun ever! His personality is starting to develop and I fall in love with him more and more every day.
Some cute things he does:
  • Shakes his head "NO"

  • Holds his arms up to be held

  • Kicks his legs and waves his arms wildly when I come to get him out of bed in the morning

  • Loves to dance and bounce up and down



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Amanda! Welcome to the blog world!!! LOVE that pic! So stinkin cute!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Another blog to add to my reading list... And, I have not started one. Yet. I've actually NEVER blogged! :) LOVE this idea!!
~Jamie

Denae said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I don't remember exactly how I did my background, but I know I bookmarked some pages that I used to figure it out. So I'll go back and look and then email you.

Connor is so cute!

DONDI said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOGS!!!! HOW CUTIE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Those are mighty good lookin yougins!