Sunday, July 4, 2010

Flooded on the Fourth...

So I am camera-less and it is wearing me out. The camera in my phone just isn't cutting it. But even so I had to get a few pictures of our rainy Fourth of July celebration in Spur, TX. We spent the day there with our friend, Stacy, and her family. It was a great, relaxing time. Unfortunately, the big fireworks show had to be cancelled due to the rain. And can I say that driving home in the dark and pouring rain was crazy scary. I was literally depending on the white lines on the road to guide me...and at times it was even tough to see those. I was prayin' to Jesus the whole way home!! Thankfully we made it safe and sound.

Firecracker #1
3

Firecracker #2
photo[1]

Firecracker #3
2

Tweedledee and Tweedledum
GetAttachment

7

9

Poor Connor was traumatized. He hates loud noises so you can imagine how thrilled he was when the black cats started going off. He wanted in the truck...windows rolled up...and music blasting to drown out the sound.
10

Daddy's boy!
15
Pho-tobucket

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Aww looks like fun! Poor Connor...Briley cried because they scared him...he only liked the ones he could see far away in the sky...he told me, "I don't like fireworks, but I do like fireworks!".