Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Cape...

Every little boy needs to feel like a super-hero!
DSC_0166 DSC_0180 DSC_0161 DSC_0066
DSC_0185
DSC_0010
DSC_0047 DSC_0125
DSC_0142
My friend, Elizabeth, makes these cute capes. Connor has been looking forward to getting his all week. Now he doesn't have to resort to using the girls' aprons anymore. I guess he knows his super-power limitations, though, because as I was swinging him today he told me he didn't think he could fly! The song, The Cape by Eric Bibb is fitting for my little super-hero.

Spread your arms...and hold your breath...and always trust your cape.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

He looks so cute in it!! I just showed the boys these pics so they could finally understand who the cape was for & they said we want to go to the park with Connor & our capes! We def need to do that!