Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is it Over Yet???

My poor little family hasn't felt up to par this week. Three doctor's visits, a phone visit, and several prescriptions later, Tay and Aves are on the mend. Hopefully little Connor will be soon. He has been running fever since Sunday...and it's viral...so all we can do is give Tylenol and Motrin and try to make him comfortable. The poor little guy wakes up in the middle of the night burning up, shaking, and extremely thirsty. He tells me "I fine, mama...go back to bed." I can't tell you how much he melts my heart.

My student teaching experience is coming to an end quickly. After this week I only have two left. I talked with the principal at Honey and he was super complimentary of my teaching ability. He came to observe me and went on and on about how he loved the lesson. He said that there are no openings at Honey as of yet, but that could easily change between now and the start of the new year. My cooperating teacher has also been incredibly helpful and totally has my back.

One of the little girls in my class is a daughter of our good friends, Luke and Angela. This morning she came up to me and handed me this note:

clock 002

It made me laugh!

And finally, thank the Lord for escapism and mindless t.v. entertainment. GLEE is back! And so is Little People Big World...love love the Roloff family...especially Zach! Oh yeah...The Middle...that show is hilarious :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

chris said...

My wife has started a blog I think yall would have fun reading each others here is a link http://grace4ourpace.blogspot.com/2010/04/kids-say-do-darndest-things.html we are new to bloging I think moms have the best stories