Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Big Week...

Hello Spring...I love you!!

It's been quite a week in the Hill household.

This past Sunday our little Averi prayed the prayer of salvation. What a sweet spirit she has. It's so neat how even at a such a young age we realize our need for God.

And tonight Taylor received her time step medal in dance. That's a big deal! Those time steps aren't simple.
GetAttachment

My interview with Cooper North went well. The principal told me when a spot opens it will be mine. Just don't know if that will be this year or not. So I am praying that the perfect job...the perfect school isn't too far off. It is hard not to stress about it. I am doing my best to cast my cares upon Him.

It's hard to believe, but there is only 4 more weeks of student teaching left. And only one more formal observation. I have loved my time at Honey...gotten so attached to the kids...and the teachers. I can already tell you there will probably be tears when I say goodbye. I really would looove to teach there. God willing!

So here's to warm weather, goals being checked off, and a beautiful life!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chels said...

Congrats...about everything. It sounds like lots is going on in your little family. I hope it all continues to go well. I have my fingers crossed for "the perfect job". Keep us posted.