Monday, December 7, 2009

Top Ten Things to Do This Christmas...

10. Listen to my favorite Christmas album.
0094639679126lrg

9. Relax.

8. Bake cookies.
christmas-cookies-freaksanon

7. Enjoy tree-lit evenings!


6. Watch the best Christmas movie ever!! "You'll shoot your eye out"!
Christmas%20storysmall

5. Hop in the car, grab some Starbucks, and look for the best Christmas lights in town (there is a great house on 59th? and Indiana...a light show set to Transiberian Orchestra).

4. Read this to my kids!!
bestpag

3. Start a new family tradition. Maybe Elf on the Shelf??

2. Give.

1. Slow down and remember the Reason for the Season.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Denae said...

I saw Elf on the Shelf at Calligraphy, Etc....just FYI if you haven't seen it anywhere else. I saw it online first and then was surprised to see it there...but maybe you can get it a lot of places?

Jessie said...

we LOVE elf on the shelf! "Buddy" came to visit us last year. We love him. He shows up just after Thanksgiving and hangs around til Christmas Eve. He really makes the boys laugh at his silly hiding places everyday. He's also very good at changing disobiedent attitudes! We got ours at Coach House/Hallmark in the mall.

mandal said...

Thanks, Girls!! I am excited!!

Davis Family said...

I love your list...you're such a fun blogger...maybe in 2010 I can strive to be a little more fun too...maybe! I'm thinking the Elf on the shelf may come to our house next year...Chloe's too old & I don't think the boys are ready yet...but hear it works wonders!

Unknown said...

perhaps 'devil in the kettle' or 'demon in the steamroom'? :p

The Louders said...

Classic Amy Grant! The Christmas Story, definitely a must. And The Best Christmas Pageant Ever--I totally forgot about it...I watched it a million times!! Oh my--fabulous list. :) And I know nothing about "Elf on the Shelf"...guess I have much to learn!!