Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hill Happenings...

I had to video Connor playing ball. He lifts his leg when he throws...just like a baseball pitcher. It is so cute. FYI...Chad thinks it's really funny to make tooting noises whenever he sees someone bend over.



Here is a pic of the kiddos while Chad and I were gone last weekend. Besides decorating Granna and Gramp's tree, they saw two movies, played with cousin Sydney, and learned to play UNO. I don't think they missed us much!
At granna and gramps

I found this paper in Taylor's backpack. Apparently this is what she does at school. I think she has entered the doodling phase...which pretty much means she's growing up!
March 2007

And this definitely means Averi is growing up! All she wants for Christmas...:)
March 2007 001

I am done with this semester! Hallelujah! It still astounds me how fast they come and go! I'm pretty sure I have kept my 4.0!
In the Christmas card department, however, I have failed because we do not have one this year. Oh well. We will just enjoy receiving them!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Football and Fairytales said...

my little girl lost her (3rd) tooth today too!! Precious kids you have!

dondi said...

we had a wonderful time with th kids!!! Great memories!!!!

Davis Family said...

Love the video...he is so cute! I'm glad you clarified that the tooting was Chad & not Connor...too funny! My husband does that too me all the time & in public!! Goobers!