Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've Been Skyped...

images
So maybe I'm totally behind the times, but I just had my first Skype experience a few minutes ago! It was the neatest thing ever. My dad is in Nicarauga and wanted to see Connor to wish him a Happy Birthday. I couldn't believe that, first of all it's FREE! And second, all we had to do was sit in front of the computer and talk and we could hear and see each other. At least I could see him. I don't have a web cam yet. That's on the to-do list tomorrow! Anyway, go check out Skype!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Skype. Heath's parents got us set up so they can see Madison. They talk to her almost every night. I think it is so cool for family far away. Hope you are having a great week.

The Louders said...

Happy Birthday, Connor! :)

Paige Allen said...

You are right, Skype is the best! Josh and I are actually doing pre-marital counseling via skype...the groom is in Czech Republic & the bride is in Norway! Our world is getting small!

Jennifer said...

It's SOOOOO Jetsons!!!

Remember when we were little and only DREAMED that someday we could talk to people via screens, and not just on phones!!!

Surely the concept of every house having a Rosie that does they dishes and laundry is just around the corner...

The Louders said...

I actually almost directly mentioned Connor in my blog post. That cutie...I love seeing him, he's just so little and has the best smile! It's hard for me not to just sweep him up and hug on him. Hehe. When I saw your mom with him and the girls in Target the other night, he just put on that smile and waived at me. Ha, it made my day for sure! :)