Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I AM a minivan mom...

We bought a Honda Odyssey!!! And I am in minivan heaven:) I will say that the body style is definitely bearable. It doesn't totally scream "minivan" - it is surprisingly attractive (at least to me). I LOVE it!

We looked at other SUV's and vans, but nothing compares to the Honda. For one, we can't afford to constantly be at the pump with a gas guzzler. Two, the room inside is unbeatable. You wouldn't know it by just looking at the outside. Now our kids actually have room to breathe - how convenient!

We splurged and went with the top model - leather seats and all. We've never had the luxury of leather seats before. It even has a screen in the rearview mirror so you can see what is behind you when in reverse. I am so happy. I'm ready to go for a spin!:)
IMG_0004

IMG_1067

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Woo Hoo! Leather is awesome and the smell seems to last forever:)
Congrats on your new ride.

Jennifer said...

ooooooooohhhh- there's no turning back now! You're in too deep!


Mazel Tov on the pimpin wheels!

Jamie said...

:) LOVE IT! I adore Hondas, as you know, so you made a great pick! Congrats!!

Leslie said...

I am so jealous! Maybe someday my husband will let me cross over to the side of soccer mom/mini van status! Congrats!

Denae said...

ahhhh! I have wanted one for so long (okay, just since I was pregnant)...but still! Just this morning there were two exactly like what I want (black Honda Odysseys) parked right next to each other at PDO. Chris was with me and I told him it must be a sign that I need one too. This confirms it even more. hahaha. I'm not desperate yet, but when it comes time to have another baby, I am getting one!

Christi said...

Good choice on the Honda! Honda's are great, we have a Honda Accord with well over 100k miles and it just keeps going and going and going. The Odyssey's are nice and leather is great! We have heated leather seats and I will never goback, makes things REALLY nice when my right hip and leg are not playing nice! Sweet ride momma!

Heidi said...

Congrats on your new ride! How exciting!!!

amazz said...

Dang, that was quick! I thought you meant you wanted to be minivan mom in the hypothetical, not in the "hey we're on our way to buy a minivan" way! :D I know your gonna love all that room!!

Anonymous said...

I love the minivan!!! You are such an awesome mommy.