Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big Brother is Back...































This is definitely our favorite summertime TV show. We have looked forward to it every year since 2005. I would consider the two of us BB addicts:)! Luckily we get our fix 3 times a week. The newest season premiered this past Sunday night, and all day I was so excited. Sometimes I would forget and think there was nothing to look forward to, then I would remember BB10, and I would be happy again! Is that bad? I don't really know what it is that keeps us coming back for more. It's just a group of people stuck in a house for three months, with no access to the outside world. I guess it's all the drama that ensues and the fact that I'm not sure I could do it. I don't think I could leave my family and be secluded from everything and everyone I know. So far nothing crazy has happened, but I'm sure that will all change. Who knows what twists and turns they will surprise us with.

It always takes me awhile to get to know the house guests. Presently, only a few have grabbed my attention:

Renny: Because she is so loud and flamboyant.

Jerry: Because he is 75 years old.

Steven: Because he is a gay rodeo rider (from Dallas, no less).

Anyway, we will be watching faithfully every Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights to see who is eventually crowned the winner of BB10!


6 comments:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I, too, am an addict since Mike Boogie and Will! Good to know someone else cares about the POV and HOH! :)

Jessie said...

so glad that im not the only crazy one out there. tiffany melton got me hooked last season. i, too was very excitied to watch on sunday. however, i haven't watched it yet. i tend to wait until my kids go to bed and watch it online.

Jamie said...

Ok, this is my second time to try and comment...

I LOVE BB!! Jason thinks I'm crazy and a reality junkie, so I'm glad I know who to turn to if I need to talk about the show! ;) I missed the first one, so I've got to watch it before I catch up on my Tivos!

Anonymous said...

I'm into Greatest American Dog right now. Check out Reality Bites Back on Comedy Central. It spoofs all of these reality shows...

mandal said...

I know it is probably all staged - I'll have to check out Comedy Central and Greatest American Dog!

Davis Family said...

I haven't had time for it this summer ;( I can barely remember what day it is somedays to remember there is something I like on TV..ha....someday my brain will return!