Sunday, February 10, 2008

Connor is 11 Months...

Well, in a few more weeks our little man will be a year old. Unbelievable! He is turning into quite the daddy's boy. As soon as Chad walks in the door his whole face lights up, he smiles a big, tooth-ey grin, and holds out his arms to be held!

Some of Connor's favorite things:

  • Yo Gabba Gabba on Nickelodeon - when this is on everything else fades away. He focuses 100% of his attention on the TV. I have to say that a few minutes of Yo Gabba Gabba goes a LOONG way.

  • He is getting better at eating solids. He loves macaroni & cheese, spaghetti, potatoes...pretty much anything we put in his mouth:) He is not too keen on the sippy cup, however. That is a work in progress.
  • He is STILL not crawling - and shows no desire to start. Little toot:)
  • He likes to drop things and see how many times we will bend down, pick it up, and give it back to him. The other day he was holding a tube of diaper rash cream - as soon as I would pick it up and give it back, he would look at me, hold it over the edge of the couch, and let it go. He thought it was hilarious.

I didn't know that I could love a little boy the way that I love Connor. He absolutely melts my heart! I am so incredibly blessed and honored to be his mom!


4 comments:

dondi said...

I love my grandson!!! He is my favorite!! (as they all are) What a cutie picture!!

Anonymous said...

Yo Gabba Gabba, yes, Jackson LOVES that incredibly weird and obnoxious show too. A little of it REALLY goes a long way, for sure!!! What are those things on there anyways? Are they aliens or what? Whatever they are, they sure grab little boys attention.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Conn-ur! :) Abi does too! I can't believe it's already been a year... wow!

Anonymous said...

you just have to love him. There's nothing like holding him in your arms and seeing that smile.